Recent:
SubarashiiAka

5 Credits 2 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Hi. I play this game nightly and I mainly go for rogue kills because I am very high on the leaderboards for Rogue kills. I am #11 right now to be exact. When I signed into the game earlier last night, it gave me this notification saying that the server was having issues and that it may affect my gameplay or something like that. Well I logged onto my character and went into the DZ fine and the server was going nuts! There were rogues everywhere and trash talking was all that was said between players. It was a perfect server to farm rogues in. So after a while I started to notice that my rogue kills were no longer going up... I was getting a kill every minute or two so I thought that was strange. I wasn't able to get anything in the news tab of my UI either while I was playing. So I finally decided to try to log out then back in to fix it. Sure enough, it did fix the news tab as well as keeping track of how many rogue kills I was getting. u]My point of this post is as follows...[/u] Can you please help me to recover those lost rogue kills that I got within the 4 or 5 hours I spent playing in that server? I know I got nearly a hundred. Please help if you can. One more piece of evidence to back up what I have said is the in console Achievement stat tracking system. It keeps track of how many rogue kills you and all of your friends have. I will attach a picture of this showing me having a lot more rogue kills then what it says that I have on this site.
http://imgur.com/K4S46TM This is a link to the picture showing that I have more rogue kills then my actual stats say.
Thank you from,
Thomas better known by my Xbox One GT Subarashii Aka

xorth

5 Credits 50 Posts
SubarashiiAka said:Hi. I play this game nightly and I mainly go for rogue kills because I am very high on the leaderboards for Rogue kills. I am #11 right now to be exact. When I signed into the game earlier last night, it gave me this notification saying that the server was having issues and that it may affect my gameplay or something like that. Well I logged onto my character and went into the DZ fine and the server was going nuts! There were rogues everywhere and trash talking was all that was said between players. It was a perfect server to farm rogues in. So after a while I started to notice that my rogue kills were no longer going up... I was getting a kill every minute or two so I thought that was strange. I wasn't able to get anything in the news tab of my UI either while I was playing. So I finally decided to try to log out then back in to fix it. Sure enough, it did fix the news tab as well as keeping track of how many rogue kills I was getting. u]My point of this post is as follows...[/u] Can you please help me to recover those lost rogue kills that I got within the 4 or 5 hours I spent playing in that server? I know I got nearly a hundred. Please help if you can. One more piece of evidence to back up what I have said is the in console Achievement stat tracking system. It keeps track of how many rogue kills you and all of your friends have. I will attach a picture of this showing me having a lot more rogue kills then what it says that I have on this site.
http://imgur.com/K4S46TM This is a link to the picture showing that I have more rogue kills then my actual stats say.
Thank you from,
Thomas better known by my Xbox One GT Subarashii Aka

We are not the official game developer, so we are unable to help with in-game issues. Once stats are updated on Uplay, they will update here. Thanks!

SubarashiiAka

5 Credits 2 Posts
Right on. Thanks!