Recent:
sTBlazin

0 Credits 1 Posts
Xbox1 sTBlazin. Not sure what I'm doing wrong here. Just keeps telling me to make sure I have the right platform, spelled tag correctly, and account is linked to uplay. Which if I'm not to dumb have done all of these and still get nothing

sgt frankieboy

58 Credits 38 Posts
We're sorry for the troubles. Sadly there are some minor problems with certain accounts and we are un able to properly get your statistics.

Multiple people are having the same issue since launch. We still do not have a solution to fix this problem. If we find it we will make sure to keep everyone posted.

Steve Wate

0 Credits 2 Posts
I cant see my stats also have tried every think no luck

Steve Wate

0 Credits 2 Posts
I can not get the tracker to work with division but destiny tracker works fine with the
settings on my ps4 and the name is put in right as well l have checked all the things listed
but no joy

sgt frankieboy

58 Credits 38 Posts
Steve Wate said:I can not get the tracker to work with division but destiny tracker works fine with the
settings on my ps4 and the name is put in right as well l have checked all the things listed
but no joy

Sorry for that. But it seems that is an issue with Ubisoft then, which we cant fix. We still be looking for alternative solutions.

Latestats

0 Credits 1 Posts
My stats are old you don't have the right numbers for any of my stats I should be #30 something for playtime in the world but I don't even see my self this is dumb you people have gamers thinking they are better ranked then they are. Shane on you

Pheonix254

0 Credits 1 Posts
Why would anyone be proud of that?! ^^
Shane on you!

PS: I'm also having issues with my PS4 and Uplay; do you think it could be due to privacy settings in Uplay; if so do you know where to find them?

Aklima47

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi. I use to see where I'm I on the leader board in the country that I live in but now I just can't. Please help. Gt. Aklima47

Apelsin1kr

0 Credits 1 Posts
I can't join the leaderbord why? I can only see my self wene I search for my name but I can't get this to work properly!? Help please