Recent:

This thread is closed

JCarterrrr

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hello,

Is anyone else getting an error when trying to look at the leader board, by country? I can see the international leader board with no problem, but when I try to search by country (for example: United States), I get a Runtime Error message. I tried to look at the site through mobile and desktop web browsers and the same thing happened. Just wanted to reach out to see.

Update: I am seeing the Runtime Error when I try to look at any leader board with the exception of "Kills".

Sovamind

0 Credits 1 Posts
I am getting an error in any browser for any leaderboard where I set the country filter. As soon as I select a country I get the error. Never even get a chance to set State or other filters.

securityguy007

0 Credits 1 Posts
Same here, but even if you don't select country, if you try to filter by any of the criteria (i.e. kills, kills per hour, skill kills, etc.) I get a runtime error. 3 different browsers: Safari, Firefox and IE.

Lazy Hunt

2 Credits 3 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
I can't fixit but the problem will exist in any browser since the error is a serverside error. Something is worng in the codebehind and can only be fixed by who has control over the ASP.Net code =).

To the admin look in the Application event log for ASP.Net warning and you will get a hint of what is crashing.
It could even be hint in the IIS log.

sgt frankieboy

56 Credits 38 Posts
Thanks for notifying us, currently working on a fix.

Edit: A fix has been made and pushed to live, it should be working again.

Lazy Hunt

2 Credits 3 Posts
sgt frankieboy said:Thanks for notifying us, currently working on a fix.

Edit: A fix has been made and pushed to live, it should be working again.

It's working now. Tested with Win 10 and Edge.

Fenix 420

0 Credits 2 Posts
ya well it's not working correctly. I am number 1 in the US in overall kills and now i'm not even showing on the leaderboards for some reason, even when logged in and after I have made sure my location was still set. why am I no longer showing in United States? Prior to these runtime issues a few days ago, I had no issues.

sgt frankieboy

56 Credits 38 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Fenix 420 said:ya well it's not working correctly. I am number 1 in the US in overall kills and now i'm not even showing on the leaderboards for some reason, even when logged in and after I have made sure my location was still set. why am I no longer showing in United States? Prior to these runtime issues a few days ago, I had no issues.

This might be a caching issue. We recently added caching to our leaderboards as it was slowing down the site. We're working on solving this issue asap.

Edit: We have pushed a fix, if you're still facing issues please reply!

Fenix 420

0 Credits 2 Posts
fixed and working fine now! thx guys!

This thread is closed