Recent:
sorscha

2 Credits 5 Posts
DuaLity said:You act like I have some type of superior knowledge. I tried to help you out and you wanted to run your mouth.

I never acted like you have or had superior knowledge. I only explained what the problem is just like the OP. So I asked for just like OP for some knowledge on how to update our profile once we tried to join the regional. Just saying " join the regional" is crappy, because that is exactly what we did or trying to do. So our Question is still, how do we update our stats, so we can see the regional?

P.S. : Sorry if that offend you as well

Vlisson

6 Credits 11 Posts
said:Successfully set your region. Please update your stats & then you will appear on the regional leaderboards! It could take up to 30 mins to appear due to caching.

my region got added! that works

but im not shown even after a week. but i dont know how to update my stats ^^

sgt frankieboy

56 Credits 38 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Please keep the discussions formal in the forums and be kind to each other.

Stats are updated automatically. We're looking into solving the current issues surrounding the regional leaderboards.

sorscha

2 Credits 5 Posts
sgt frankieboy said:Please keep the discussions formal in the forums and be kind to each other.

Stats are updated automatically. We're looking into solving the current issues surrounding the regional leaderboards.

Thank you sgt frankieboy. Now we know it's an issue with the regional board and not something we did wrong

Vlisson

6 Credits 11 Posts
any news? i still cant see me :(

Truepa86

0 Credits 1 Posts
Saying my account is not linked with uplay and is and my stats are not showing how do I fix this

Vlisson

6 Credits 11 Posts
go account, preferences, than linked account

http://thetrackernetwork.com/manage/social?domain=divisiontracker.com

i added my uplay name but it still doesnt work for me :(

Samsemilia

0 Credits 2 Posts
Problem with the Regional leaderboard here. Sittin in Germany, but iam not able to fill any of the fields. Everything stays greyish. Looking up my hometown by hand results in greyish fields also.

xorth

5 Credits 50 Posts
Vlisson said:looks like the project is dead :(

Not dead!!! Sorry. We've been doing updates, bug fixes, and working on more features, the project is not dead, we just have failed to pay attention to our support forum. sorry about that.

xorth

5 Credits 50 Posts
Samsemilia said:Problem with the Regional leaderboard here. Sittin in Germany, but iam not able to fill any of the fields. Everything stays greyish. Looking up my hometown by hand results in greyish fields also.

Hit "yes", screen shot below

xdksommerx

0 Credits 3 Posts
ive been trying join the leaderboard 4 Denmark and i cant see it
xdksommerx
PLZZ fix this

Samsemilia

0 Credits 2 Posts
Working as intendet now.

Thanks mate

xorth

5 Credits 50 Posts
sorscha said:
DuaLity said:go to the leaderboards and click join regional leaderboards. quite simple.

Done that, had to fill in my country, and city, but after saving it, it just tells us to update our stats,. I even waited half hour to 1 hour, went back to leaderboard, then clicked on regional , and it sends me straight back to the blank spaces we had to fill in with country and city.

So please don't give us some crap awnser, but tell us how or where to update our stats

We're you able to figure it out? Sorry I didn't reply faster.