Recent:
Ge3kin

0 Credits 7 Posts
Hey ladies and Gentlemen,

Ge3kin here reporting in : )

Great site, I didn't even know it existed until late last night. I'm curious though how long it takes to update my stats. It's been around 6 hours. I've joined the regional boards I do believe. I'm not sure how to update my stats to pull everything from Uplay over so I can see things on the site.

xorth

5 Credits 50 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Ge3kin said:Hey ladies and Gentlemen,

Great site, I didn't even know it existed until late last night. I'm curious though how long it takes to update my stats. It's been around 6 hours. I've joined the regional boards I do believe. I'm not sure how to update my stats to pull everything from Uplay over so I can see things on the site.

Are you showing up now? If not, what is your xbox/psn/steam/etc

Ge3kin

0 Credits 7 Posts
I'm on PC the name is Ge3kin on Uplay

Ge3kin

0 Credits 7 Posts
xorth said:

Ge3kin

0 Credits 7 Posts
xorth said:

I am not showing up still though to answer the question

Ge3kin

0 Credits 7 Posts
Ge3kin said:
xorth said:

Just refreshed I am showing thank you!

Ge3kin

0 Credits 7 Posts
xorth said:

Since I am showing when manually searching my name, however if I search myself by location I do not show.

Octapoose

12 Credits 12 Posts
^ then you need to join regional leaderboards

Ge3kin

0 Credits 7 Posts
DuaLity said:^ then you need to join regional leaderboards

I already have as I said earlier I'm pretty sure I said that either way that's something I've already done.

xorth

5 Credits 50 Posts
Ge3kin said:
DuaLity said:^ then you need to join regional leaderboards

I already have as I said earlier I'm pretty sure I said that either way that's something I've already done.

You're showing now. We had a bug. It will take a little more time for regional leaderboards to populate for uplay players.

Vlisson

6 Credits 11 Posts
ok i registered some days ago and im not shown in the boards :(

whats going wrong there? did i made a mistake?

uplay Vlisson

how can i search manually by name?

Vlisson

6 Credits 11 Posts
said:Successfully set your region. Please update your stats & then you will appear on the regional leaderboards! It could take up to 30 mins to appear due to caching.

ok how do i update? i found no option in my profile nor in your faq

Vlisson

6 Credits 11 Posts
is anyone here alive? any support?

sorscha

2 Credits 5 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Vlisson said:
said:Successfully set your region. Please update your stats & then you will appear on the regional leaderboards! It could take up to 30 mins to appear due to caching.

ok how do i update? i found no option in my profile nor in your faq

Got the same problem, update your stats, But no clue where or how to do it

Vlisson

6 Credits 11 Posts
6 Credit(s) Received
looks like the project is dead :(

Octapoose

12 Credits 12 Posts
go to the leaderboards and click join regional leaderboards. quite simple.

sorscha

2 Credits 5 Posts
DuaLity said:go to the leaderboards and click join regional leaderboards. quite simple.

Done that, had to fill in my country, and city, but after saving it, it just tells us to update our stats,. I even waited half hour to 1 hour, went back to leaderboard, then clicked on regional , and it sends me straight back to the blank spaces we had to fill in with country and city.

So please don't give us some crap awnser, but tell us how or where to update our stats

Octapoose

12 Credits 12 Posts
Don't get short with me you fucking prick. You're clearly doing something wrong. Good luck figuring it out

sorscha

2 Credits 5 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
DuaLity said:Don't get short with me you fucking prick. You're clearly doing something wrong. Good luck figuring it out

Now that's a crap answer.
Instead of throwing insults, why not give a proper answer? Or is that to much for somebody like you, who must have a very short fuse, if my previous post was so insulting. Witch isn't , I was just explaining what happens when I tried to join the regional.

Octapoose

12 Credits 12 Posts
You act like I have some type of superior knowledge. I tried to help you out and you wanted to run your mouth.