Recent:
xSharpShooterR


5 Credits 5 Posts
Hello, I have trouble adding myself to the leaderboard. When typing my gamertag or ubisoft id i cant find my stats. Any ideas why?

xSharpShooterR


5 Credits 5 Posts
Destinytracker is working without problems

5TONE


0 Credits 1 Posts
xSharpShooterR said:Hello, I have trouble adding myself to the leaderboard. When typing my gamertag or ubisoft id i cant find my stats. Any ideas why?
Same here.

xSharpShooterR


5 Credits 5 Posts
5TONE said:
xSharpShooterR said:Hello, I have trouble adding myself to the leaderboard. When typing my gamertag or ubisoft id i cant find my stats. Any ideas why?
Same here.

well if you get this solved, please let me know

Octapoose


12 Credits 12 Posts
xSharpShooterR said:
5TONE said:
xSharpShooterR said:Hello, I have trouble adding myself to the leaderboard. When typing my gamertag or ubisoft id i cant find my stats. Any ideas why?
Same here.

well if you get this solved, please let me know


did you click the orange button saying "join regional leaderboards" or whatever?

xSharpShooterR


5 Credits 5 Posts
DuaLity said:
xSharpShooterR said:
5TONE said:
xSharpShooterR said:Hello, I have trouble adding myself to the leaderboard. When typing my gamertag or ubisoft id i cant find my stats. Any ideas why?
Same here.

well if you get this solved, please let me know


did you click the orange button saying "join regional leaderboards" or whatever?

Yeah, i joined. But it didnt change anything

Octapoose


12 Credits 12 Posts
xSharpShooterR said:
DuaLity said:
xSharpShooterR said:
5TONE said:
xSharpShooterR said:Hello, I have trouble adding myself to the leaderboard. When typing my gamertag or ubisoft id i cant find my stats. Any ideas why?
Same here.

well if you get this solved, please let me know


did you click the orange button saying "join regional leaderboards" or whatever?

Yeah, i joined. But it didnt change anything


damn idk what to tell you man, sorry

xSharpShooterR


5 Credits 5 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Thanks for trying, atleast one who came up with idea :)

xorth


5 Credits 50 Posts
xSharpShooterR said:Thanks for trying, atleast one who came up with idea :)


what is your ubisoft name?

Vlisson


6 Credits 11 Posts
where can i add my account when i play on PC?

only xbox and PS?

xorth


5 Credits 50 Posts
Vlisson said:where can i add my account when i play on PC?

only xbox and PS?


Go to preferences, Social / linked gamertags

Vlisson


6 Credits 11 Posts
yes they added the ubiplay field