Recent:

This thread is closed

xorth


5 Credits 50 Posts
Something broken? Let us know.

Jason Dawson


1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Why are the stats not correct

xorth


5 Credits 50 Posts
Jason Dawson said:Why are the stats not correct


Example of incorrect stats please?

Justicemann


0 Credits 1 Posts
I have 8 days 1 hour and 39 minutes of playtime on one character your stats are about a day and a half off.

Ryan Phelps


0 Credits 1 Posts
my stats are incorrect, for example my lv is 30 your stats say im level 25? i was lv30 on release day. Also ive completed the game 100% your stats say 83%. Their may be more incorrect but thats what i can figure out.

xorth


5 Credits 50 Posts
Ryan Phelps said:my stats are incorrect, for example my lv is 30 your stats say im level 25? i was lv30 on release day. Also ive completed the game 100% your stats say 83%. Their may be more incorrect but thats what i can figure out.


Check your stats on UPLAY and see if they are different than here. We report the stats from there.

catt


0 Credits 2 Posts
http://divisiontracker.com/profile/ps/elder_r2e

Not my profile but stumbled upon it. Time played and the daily hours played are really buggy (36 hours in a day? lol)
I have no clue if its on other ones but yeah.

sgt frankieboy


60 Credits 38 Posts
stwiki said:http://divisiontracker.com/profile/ps/elder_r2e

Not my profile but stumbled upon it. Time played and the daily hours played are really buggy (36 hours in a day? lol)
I have no clue if its on other ones but yeah.


This happens if our data hasn't been updated in a few days and gets updated. It will add up all the hours played over multiple days into a single day (simply because there is no other way), this means that a single day on the graph can be more than 24 hours.

catt


0 Credits 2 Posts
sgt frankieboy said:
stwiki said:http://divisiontracker.com/profile/ps/elder_r2e

Not my profile but stumbled upon it. Time played and the daily hours played are really buggy (36 hours in a day? lol)
I have no clue if its on other ones but yeah.


This happens if our data hasn't been updated in a few days and gets updated. It will add up all the hours played over multiple days into a single day (simply because there is no other way), this means that a single day on the graph can be more than 24 hours.


I see, yeah its normal for me now.

This thread is closed